While SEO Freelancers can provide clients with valuable services, some unethical SEO Consultants have given the industry a black eye through their overly aggressive marketing efforts and their attempts to manipulate search engine results in unfair ways. Practices that violate Google and other search engine guidelines may result in a negative adjustment of your site’s presence in the search engines, or even the removal of the site from the index.
Before you hire an SEO Consultant you need a basic Knowledge of SEO techniques; You need to know also what is the difference between White SEO and Black SEO and how it can improve or damage your website ranking.
Once you know what is the best solution for you, you can search for an SEO expert and do some research on his website, blog, social network, feedback and any other information which is related to his business.
Make sure that an SEO quote covers the following aspect:
- Menu structure SEO and user friendly
- File robots.txt for search engine spiders
- File htaccess analysis (URL rewrite and 301 redirects)
- Site map
- META data tag title, description, keyword
- Site structure related to keywords and URL rewrite
- Backlinks building with the right anchor text
- Content with Keywords and headings
- Researching and Selecting Keywords
- Use Google analytics and Google webmaster Tool to create reports and improve the website ranking (visits, keywords and landing page)
- position of your website in the search engine results
- link popularity (how many sites around the web link to yours)
- competitors’ rankings analysis (what is the position for the keyword)
- competitors’ indexation (how many pages have been indexed by search engines)
If you are searching for an SEO freelancer with expertise in web design and development, you are in the right place.
Some SEO (search engine optimization) companies guarantee that you get a special search engine position if you let them do the work for you. Actually, this is not possible. No company can guarantee search engine listings.
If a company makes such promises, take a closer look at the guarantee.
The catch is often that the company selects the search terms. You’ll be listed for obscure search terms that nobody searches for. If you have a unique company name or a unique product name, it’s relatively easy to get high search engine rankings for that term.
Before paying a company to get high search engine rankings for you, ask for an SEO consultant.
You can find out that you can get high search engine rankings for yourself. The only way to get high search engine rankings and stay there is good web page content, easy navigation, fast websites and playing by the rules.
Are you on Google index?
Inclusion in Google’s search results is free and easy; you don’t even need to submit your site to Google. Google is a fully automated search engine that uses software known as “web crawlers” that explore the web on a regular basis to find sites to add to our index. In fact, the vast majority of sites listed in our results aren’t manually submitted for inclusion, but found and added automatically when their bots crawl the web.