Be present online, get found, be secure, be fast
If you are thinking to move from shared and slow hosting and get a professional image up on the web, you might want to consider some additional options:
- Understand the audience and reach new and existing customers
- Redesign your website for desktop and mobile
- Ongoing maintenance (e.g. protecting against hackers, removing spam, responding to comments)
- Review of site content or structure
- Management of online business development campaigns
- Keyword research
- SEO training
- PPC campaign
- Email marketing
- Expertise in specific markets and geographies
Before beginning your search for an SEO Freelance Consultant, it’s a great idea to become an educated consumer and get familiar with how search engines work.
Email templates are tested to avoid spam filters and optimised for conversion and tracking code to see who clicked what on any device.
If you don’t convert on the website it is good to give the user the opportunity to subscribe to the newsletter where you can advertise interesting blog posts, new products and services with responsive HTML emails with the best practice in terms of spam and DNS domain authority.[/tab]
Pay Per Click
We can manage your PPC account and help you target new audiences on Google and other advertising network or external websites with great budget control.
Pay per click can work for selling online, brand awareness, capturing new leads r encouraging users to revisit a site via remarketing. Before you consider setting up a PPC strategy, it’s important to consider factors such as your business idea, your target audience and marketing strategies – and all of these can be combined together in a business plan.
- Instant page 1 listing
- Manage your budget based on accurate analytical data
- A more cost-effective way to target long-tail keywords
- Create and optimise your own ads and landing pages
- Wasted clicks and budget if managed poorly
- Exposure restricted by the budget
- Cost of click and conversion can potentially be unprofitable
Advertise online to a specific audience with specific interests at a specific time in a specific location with Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and other social media websites.
It is important to have a social media presence in terms of trust and engagement, but it is also important to target our audience via social media advertising. It is good to analyse the ROI and decide if continue or not with the right budget. It is important to have a website for mobile and desktop that will load fast to not lose the cost for the click on the ads.
• Google Analytics, AdWords and Search Console
• Adobe Photoshop and Dreamweaver
• Microsoft Office – Excel in particular
• Zoho CRM and Campaigns
• WHM, cPanel, WordPress, etc.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), WordPress and Dedicated Server
• In-depth understanding of the SEO process and current trends
• Implement strategies for search and user optimisation
• Improving the customer’s journey online
• Set up, manage, and configure hosting environments
• Managing all technical aspects of the CMS, DNS, SSL and Dedicated Servers
• Ensuring CMS/Server high-performance and availability
• Proactively perform cross-browser testing and optimizations
Other Digital Skills
• Online payments and E-commerce
• Pay Per Click (PPC)
• Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
• Responsive Design, UI and UX
• Design Stages with Cpanel
• Generate Press